Tuesday, November 20, 2012

How to spot clothes that you don't wear?

  Closet space problem....tell me about it! We all have this situation "sometimes" when you have no place to put clothes...and you already pack all your summer t-shirts in storage boxes...still..closet look full. I found one solution how to determine those pieces that you don't really wear, I hope it will be helpful for you too.
  Turn all the hangers in your closet backwards. When you wear something, turn the hanger the right way. After a while you will see things that are still hanging on the rack in opposite direction. They will be unnecessary... 
 "But this is my favorite shirt!!" - will tell you! Agree, totally, I also have those "favorite shirts" which I love so much but actually wear them last time a year ago... Maybe it's time to make a space to a new things to come?;)



No comments:

Post a Comment