Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Toby's Estate Coffee



I'd like to share with you one location where I like to be not because of great food or coffee but because it's so nice just to sit there with the book or laptop and enjoy atmosphere around you.
 The address is: 125 N 6th Street, (between Berry St and Bedford Ave) Brooklyn, NY 11211, Williamsburg - North Side.
  
 I tried only Brazilian Drip coffee over here...and I didn't have that "WoooW" feeling. But if I didn't like it doesn't mean that you will not as well;) 
 I want to talk mainly about the place.  First of all it's very spacious. Hight ceilings, huge windows that takes almost whole front part, gorgeous wall decorations around, espresso lab and roastery in the back. 

The place is big because it's high ceilings and a lot of lights that coming in. But it's not that many seats. In a rush hour you may not find one, so if you are planning to stick around, pick the right hour to reserve a nice chair near window;) 


I always get there this feelings of calmness and peace (despite the noise), desire to do something adventures, because some pieces of decoration are old enough (or they just look old?) to make you feel how much time already past by now...how much will after..and if don't do something now than when?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment