Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Let it snow!!!


   Today we have a snow. For me it’s always exciting, especially if I look at the first snow through the window. Warm and cozy in my room and I have a hot fragrant tea on the table. 
   So, it’s the perfect time to look at the snow and write some meaningful thoughts that pop into my head because of this, using favorite pen and lovely notebook for this. So I sit in silence and think about… Summer of course, because this is the time to say “goodbye” to it. 
   I need this moment every year to allow myself to be ready for new experiences with winter. "Why now?" - you may ask. While the snow falling out seems that the return of the summer is still possible, even when leaves are yellow and red, but after the snow it is impossible for sure.
                             Summer has left us with colorful pictures in our heads J.



No comments:

Post a Comment