Thursday, October 25, 2012

Running and Jogging.


What we all think and know about running? Not so much, I guess. We know it is good for us, it is so in stile now (everybody runs) and because of running we can become beautiful and full life person.

If be honest –1month ago I couldn't run. This process made me bored. The right side of my body became sick almost from the beginning and I felt tiered and unhappy in the end of couples circles around soccer field.

I’m not sport-person at all, I don’t like any kind of sports, but one month ago I saw the photo friends of mine, who play with me in my childhood. She was slim and beautiful in my memory and now, 15yers later I couldn’t recognize her. Her size became XXL and she looked 10 years older then she was in reality. I was afraid. Some times ago I started notice that my weight not normal, I newer was S-size, but between M and L I choose M often. Now situations changed, I became permanent L-size. Because my friend look I recognize with time my weight will be even worse. That photo made my brain works and I find the decision really soon – run! Why run? Because it is cheap, good and fast working. Run works with all groups of muscles. It is just what I need. I never did it before. I started from one round of soccer field and almost died in the end. But than, in the end of week it was 3rounds and with each of them I became happier and happier. Because I did it! Alone, in morning silent, with good audiobook in my player. It was great!

Today I celebrate one month and 5 circles. I’m a slow worker but I’m on the way! My weight didn’t change and I don’t like it. But my muscles changed for sure, I already can see them. I feel better now, because I’m not just observe how I become bigger and bigger, I do something good for my body and health in general. I herd that we need 21th days for use to do something, maybe it is true, and my organism get into the way of wake up at 6 a.m. and run for happiness.

Now I would like to share with you some facts about running, which I found in Internet: Running is good training. Because of running and jogging your staying power prolong, cardiac vascular system begins to work better and improve metabolism, thereby helps controlling weight. Running has a positive influence on immune system and skin tone. Strengthening of legs muscles and improving metabolism helps prevent and sort out cellulite.
I have my own 1-month training and can say honestly – it works! I hope with time enjoy each movement of my legs and wish you feel the same. Thank you. 
(actually, it's Nadya's legs ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment