Thursday, October 18, 2012

Free B-Day gift from Sephora

     How does this sounds to you?  I was surprise when I found out about it. I decided to check this out especially since I had b-day a few weeks ago. 
    So I went there, straight to the cashier and ask about B-Day gift. 
    It's a very simple procedure to get your gift. Things you need to have:

- Your B-Day should be in this months. (It's mean that you have the whole month to pick up your gift) 

- You need to have Beauty Insider Card, which you could get right over there and it's taking no longer than 2 minutes. Or you can fill it up online.

Beauty Insider Card

And that's it=)) I got a very nice, cite lip balm in 2 color: clear and reddish one. The quality is good by the way=)











This beautiful girl took care of me.

























I like it=)

No comments:

Post a Comment