Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Perfect dinner ;)

Last week I decided to eat healthy food, especially have a healthy and light dinner. 
It appears that eat differently not so easy. I have some amount of dishes in my head and use to cook them one after another. For a new menu I should find something new every day. 
Here are my dinner dishes from yesterday. 

For salad we need:
Celery - 200 gr. 
Apples - 2 or 3.
Green salad - 100 gr.
Walnut - 100 gr. 
Mayonnaise - 100 gr.

For avocado paste we need:
1 avocado, mashed.
1 clove of garlic, mashed.
100 gr. of any creamy cheese.
parsly and green onion if you wish 






 All preparations take about 30 minutes. Dinner going to be healthy, light, fresh and rich!             
                                                                    Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment