Saturday, October 6, 2012

...Introduction...




Hello everyone! I hope you feel great and have a smile on your face=)
I would like to give you a brief preview about information that will be posted here. I believe that everyone can find something useful on this blog

Let's start!
"Natural Lifestyle"... This combination of words is always in my mind. To me it's about almost everything I do, whether it is cooking or grocery shopping,  physical activities, picking color of an outfit or painting the wall in my room. Everything we do affects our mood in some way, the way we look, skin condition, body weight and just "feeling good" process.
  
Here I want to share my curiosity and information about what I learned and applied to my life about:

- Skin care
- Nutrition quality of products
- Physical activities

- Vitamins
- Influence and meaning of colors


"The greatest wealth is health"  ~ Virgil

No comments:

Post a Comment