Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas trees for Christmas tree ;)


The holydays are coming, coming, coming!!!
We need to be prepared somehow.
I guess you started yours preparation looong time ago, am I right?
This time is great for different things. Nice to try something new right now!
I want to try to make a Christmas decorations by myself and want to share with you this experience. Let’s start!

We need:
Different bright colorful small pieces of fabric for bodies of trees.
Ribbons for decorations and hangers.
Small piece of brown felt for trees’ trunks.
Scissors.
Thread with a needle.


1.make a tree’s pattern and use it for drawing trees on the fabric.
2.cut the trees.


3. use sewing machine or your hand for sewing.


4.find something to put inside of trees.


5. take a look at what you have for decoration and decide what to use.
6. decorate your trees.


I like my trees, pretty good for first time, don't you think? 
What about you and yours' trees? ;)


2 comments: