Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Can you imagine?


    “In 1013 Mars One will conduct a global search to find the best candidates for the first human mission to Mars in 2023.”

    Anybody can apply and become an Astronaut!

     The thing that can make you think harder is the following: if you decide to go  there, you will never be back. It’s only a one-way ticket.

     I’m sure to some people it sounds like a dream, but think twice before making a decision.There is no way back, and the only people who you will be with are your team.

     This news sounded like some fiction story from a book came true.If I wanted to make my name remain  in history for a while, I would have considered this chance ☺.

    It’s a great opportunity, isn’t it?

     I also think about types of people who might apply. They have to be strong, smart and mentally healthy. They have to be ready to live far away from the environment they are used to, and they have to be ready for the uncertainty that the future holds. It’s really tough, I’m afraid to even think about it. I guess  it must be easy to write a great book about this experience, but unfortunately,this book may never reach the Earth.
























No comments:

Post a Comment